- If a man ceases to exist -- how long will his memory survive him?
- -- Iron Fist
Appearing in "For a Few Fists More!"Edit
Synopsis for "For a Few Fists More!"Edit
Witnessing Iron Fist fight off a bunch of crooks, Peter Parker decides to change into Spider-Man to get some more photos of Iron Fist. The two heroes soon become the target of Drom, the Backwards Man, who hopes to use the two of them to help halt the his reverse aging process.
However, after capturing Spider-Man and explaining his story -- how after his birth he suddenly became an old man and has since been aging backwards. Iron Fist tracks down Spider-Man and Drom before Drom can use his metabolic disruptor device on the web-slinger.
Fighting Drom, when they break his mirror over him, it causes him to rapidly reverse age until he no longer exists. After the battle, Iron Fist wonders if because of the nature of Drom, if they will remember their encounter. This proves to be true as later, Peter Parker cannot remember what happened.
- All other characters in this story are un-named. Aside from page one and panels from the last story page, this entire issue is a (Flashback) as Spider-Man tries to recall his encounter with Iron Fist and Drom.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Rodney Nelin, Doug Stewart, Ralph Macchio, and Edward B. Via.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Team-Up series
- Images from Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 31
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks