Appearing in "'Tis Better to Give"Edit
- Mrs. Muggins
- Lieutenant Cheng (Only Appearance)
- Professor X (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Asian Jungle
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Spider-Man's Belt Camera
- Crimson Gem of Cyttorak
- Black Tom's Shillelagh
Synopsis for "'Tis Better to Give"Edit
Peter Parker is overdue on his rent, but he’s living on peanut butter and he has to buy a present for Aunt May’s birthday. Meanwhile, above an Asian Jungle, Juggernaut searches the ruins of the Temple of Cyttorak for the ruby that made him unstoppable. He plans to hand it over to his friend, Black Tom Cassidy, because it’s his birthday in two days. Below Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, the X-Men are training in the Danger Room. When Rachel calls in Rogue, Nightcrawler and Colossus to eat their soup, news of Juggernaut’s rampage on a Korean platoon appears on the television. In an exclusive and very expensive East-side hotel, Juggernaut gives Black Tom the ruby of Cyttorak and he grows in strength and size. Black Tom doesn’t appreciate Juggernaut’s gift and he throws him out the window. A short battle ensues between Juggernaut and Black Tom until Spider-Man is spotted taking pictures of them. Juggernaut and Black Tom Cassidy reconcile to bring down Spider-Man.
Suddenly, the X-Men arrive to even the score. Rogue reluctantly absorbs Black Tom’s new found power and fights Juggernaut. But when the power wears of, he almost crushes Rogue. Colossus manages to pull off his outer helmet, but as Rachel projects her psi-bolts it is deflected by a second helmet (an added security measure suggested by Black Tom) Rogue then absorbs Juggernaut’s thoughts and memories but temporarily looses her mind and attacks her friends. When the power again leaves Rogue, Juggernaut re-absorbs the ruby of Cyttorak and throws it into space. He then makes a hole into the sewers and escapes with Black Tom Cassidy. Spider-Man reconsiders his opinion of the X-Men and they part ways as the authorities arrive on the scene. Later, at the Daily Bugle, Peter Parker finds that all his photographs were useless, but due to damage on some negatives for an article of the heat wave, Peter manages to provide the perfect pictures of “bathing beauties”
- The Marvel Index indicates Spidey's next appearance is actually in Uncanny X-Men #190, but since the indexer of that issue has designated an alternate Earth Spidey, I'm going to have to link to Power Pack #6.
- This is the final issue of this series.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 150 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Team-Up series
- Images from Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 150
- Peter Parker #99
- Amazing Spider-Man #230
- Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars
- Amazing Spider-Man #259
- Spider-Woman #88
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|