Appearing in "...And Much to Ponder Before the Dawn..."Edit
The Mad Thinker's Robots:
- Mark Twain
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky (First appearance)
- William Shakespeare
- Abraham Lincoln
- Albert Einstein
- Scarlet Witch
- Mad Thinker (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Team America (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "...And Much to Ponder Before the Dawn..."Edit
The Vision is attracted to a small town of New Hampshire called Rain by a group of androids formely created by the Mad Thinker. Each of them looks like a famous artist or scientist like Mark Twain (the group's leader), Albert Einstein or Fiodor Dostoyevsky.
While Mark Twain askes Vision for help, Peter Parker arrives to Rain in the company of Andrew Pauncholito, a reporter of the Daily Bugle.They are investigating a murder case and the only suspect is one man with the look of Fiodor Dostoyevsky. This main escapes from the jail and policemen find him when he arrives to the place where the other androids stay with the Vision.
Policemen shoot their arms because they believe androids do not deserve to live and Spider-man gets involved when the androids summon a bigger android called Alpha. Spidey fights Alpha until defeats him and the policemen leave.
The story continues the next issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 129 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Team-Up series
- Images from Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 129
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|