Appearing in "Face of Britain"Edit
- Necromon (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Face of Britain"Edit
The Captain explores the Crooked World he's trapped in. Meanwhile, in Otherworld, Merly, King Arthur and a mysteriously not-dead Jackdaw muse that the forces of Necromon have a stronger hold on the Crooked World than they had thought...
- This issue contains a Night Raven text story.
- King Arthur indicates that Necromon is behind events on the Crooked World, but he is never subsequently mentioned. It may be that this was a plotline which writer Dave Thorpe was developing which Alan Moore subsequently abandoned on taking over the strip.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Super-Heroes (UK) Vol 1 383 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Super-Heroes (UK) series
Links and ReferencesEdit