- Spider-Man: Superhuman strength and reflexes, ability to cling to vertical surfaces, web-shooting and swinging, moderate lifting strength, can grab objects from range with web line.
- The Thing: Superhuman strength, invulnerability, maximum lifting strength.
- Wolverine: accelerated healing factor, retractable adamantium claws, adamantium-laced skeleton, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls, can climb walls with claws.
- Daredevil (only on consoles and DS): Superhuman senses, expert martial art skills, billy club swinging ability, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Venom: Super strength and agility, spinning web, ability to attach to walls, swinging abilities, maximum lifting strength.
- Iron Man: Mega-durable armored suit, genius-level intellect, repulsor blasting, maximum lifting strength, jet-boot flying abilities.
- Captain America (PSP exclusive) Perfect condition, shield throwing, Can sprint, can run on walls, can use shield as blocking matter, impenetrable shield, fair strength, shield attacks, moderate lifting strength.
- Magneto: Master of magnetism, skilled strategist, controlling metal, maximum lifting strength (via magnetism), flight.
- Elektra: Master martial artist, proficient in weapon handling, athletic skills, can climb walls with sais, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Storm: Weather control, powerful wind, rain and electricity manipulation, pinpoint ranged lightning attacks, minimal lifting strength, whirlwinds allows for flight.
- Human Torch (only on consoles and DS): Control over heat, enveloped in flames, launches firebolts, minimum lifting strength, flight.
- Dr. Doom (as PSP exclusive): Superhuman strength, electricity manipulation, metallic armor, moderate lifting strength, jet-pack for flight.
- Paragon: Near invulnerability, superhuman strength, stamina and reflexes, limited teleportation, retractable blades, shoots very powerful energy blasts to long distance, drains organic life, maximum lifting strength.
- Johnny Ohm: Limited flight, shoots powerful electric blasts, moderate lifting strength, powerful moves, flies by pointing electricity at ground, a powerful forcefield made by electricity bolts.
- Brigade: Mechanical arms, powerful blasts, maximum lifting strength, stops to hear voices in his head when he runs out of mana.
- Solara: Control over heat, enveloped in flames, launches firebolts, moderate lifting strength, flight.
- The Wink: Limited teleportation, retractable blades, minimum lifting strength.
- Fault Zone: Creation of slight earthquakes, ballet abilities, moderate lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Hazmat: Shoots corrosive acid, goo-shooting and swinging, moderate lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Niles Van Roekel: Mega-durable armor, genius-level intellect, repulsor blasting, retractable blades, maximum lifting strength, jet-boot flying abilities.
- Earth-50701 (Reality)
Venom, Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider-Man and the rest of New York's heroes and villains are pitted against The Imperfects.
|Cathal J. Dodd||Wolverine (James Howlett)|
|David Kaye||Daredevil (Matthew Murdock) / Iron Man (Tony Stark)|
|Kirby Morrow||Human Torch (Jonathan Storm)|
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
- Other things related to Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
- Video Game Gallery: Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Links and References