- Spider-Man: Superhuman strength and reflexes, ability to cling to vertical surfaces, web-shooting and swinging, moderate lifting strength, can grab objects from range with web line.
- The Thing: Superhuman strength, invulnerability, maximum lifting strength.
- Wolverine: accelerated healing factor, retractable adamantium claws, adamantium-laced skeleton, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls, can climb walls with claws.
- Daredevil (only on consoles and DS): Superhuman senses, expert martial art skills, billy club swinging ability, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Venom: Super strength and agility, spinning web, ability to attach to walls, swinging abilities, maximum lifting strength.
- Iron Man: Mega-durable armored suit, genius-level intellect, repulsor blasting, maximum lifting strength, jet-boot flying abilities.
- Captain America (PSP exclusive) Perfect condition, shield throwing, Can sprint, can run on walls, can use shield as blocking matter, impenetrable shield, fair strength, shield attacks, moderate lifting strength.
- Magneto: Master of magnetism, skilled strategist, controlling metal, maximum lifting strength (via magnetism), flight.
- Elektra: Master martial artist, proficient in weapon handling, athletic skills, can climb walls with sais, minimal lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Storm: Weather control, powerful wind, rain and electricity manipulation, pinpoint ranged lightning attacks, minimal lifting strength, whirlwinds allows for flight.
- Human Torch (only on consoles and DS): Control over heat, enveloped in flames, launches firebolts, minimum lifting strength, flight.
- Dr. Doom (as PSP exclusive): Superhuman strength, electricity manipulation, metallic armor, moderate lifting strength, jet-pack for flight.
- Paragon: The most powerful character ("perfect" being), near invulnerability, superhuman strength, stamina and reflexes, limited teleportation, retractable blades, shoots very powerful energy blasts to long distance, drains organic life, maximum lifting strength.
- Johnny Ohm: Limited flight, shoots powerful electric blasts, moderate lifting strength, powerful moves, flies by pointing electricity at ground, a powerful forcefield made by electricity bolts.
- Brigade: Mechanical arms, powerful blasts, maximum lifting strength, stops to hear voices in his head when he runs out of mana.
- Solara: Control over heat, enveloped in flames, launches firebolts, moderate lifting strength, flight.
- The Wink: Limited teleportation, retractable blades, minimum lifting strength.
- Fault Zone: Creation of slight earthquakes, ballet abilities, moderate lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Hazmat: Shoots corrosive acid, goo-shooting and swinging, moderate lifting strength, can run on walls.
- Niles Van Roekel: Mega-durable armor, genius-level intellect, repulsor blasting, retractable blades, maximum lifting strength, jet-boot flying abilities.
- Earth-50701 (Reality)
Venom, Wolverine, Iron Man, Spider-Man and the rest of New York's heroes and villains are pitted against The Imperfects.
|Cathal J. Dodd||Wolverine (James Howlett)|
|David Kaye||Daredevil (Matthew Murdock) / Iron Man (Tony Stark)|
|Kirby Morrow||Human Torch (Jonathan Storm)|
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
- Other things related to Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
- Video Game Gallery: Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Links and References