Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Nikolay Baskov
- Mikhail Fjodorov
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Disguised as Tatiana Sokolova, Black Widow works at a night club in Moscow, pursuing the trail of missing Starktech. While she tries to interrogate Mikhail Fjodorov, one of the world's most successful illegal arms dealers, Fjodorov is killed by an unknown woman and Black Widow is forced to leave the club via the roof, fighting several security men. After she gets to a hotel and is waiting for extraction, she is attacked by masked people working for Eaglestar, but overwhelms them and receives a SIM card to reach the mysterious woman she has seen in the night club. Later, Black Widow talks to the woman, who calls herself "Sofia", and learns that she is a "fan" and wants to take over the name "Black Widow".
- Takes place between Iron Man 2 and Marvel's The Avengers.
- • A brand-new Black Widow solo adventure from the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
• Before Natasha assembles with the Avengers Initiative, see her in this hard-hitting espionage adventure set between the events of IRON MAN 2 and MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel: The Avengers: Black Widow Strikes Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Marvel: The Avengers: Black Widow Strikes Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|