Post-Ultimatum and Illegal Mutants
Lori and her daughter are both thought to be mutants, and their abilities only work when they are close to each other. They can both fire projectile energy blasts that are powerful enough to open bank vaults and armored trucks. Their first heist was foiled by Spider-Man and Lana was placed under arrest, and most likely sent to a S.H.I.E.L.D. Maximum Security Facility for Mutants.
Second Attempt at Thievery
A short time later the Bombshells attempt another heist on an armored truck, this time being foiled by Spider-Woman and The Human Torch.
Spider-Man: No More
It was revealed that 15 years ago, Lori was in Ryker's Island prison for armed robbery and offered a chance to get out if she consented to being part of Roxxon's experiment to recreate the super soldier serum. This event gave her the ability to be a living bomb. At the same time she found out she was pregnant and escaped captivity.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Energy Blasts: Due to the serum given to her by Roxxon, she is capable of destructive blasts of energy from her hands.
- Flight: By directing her blast emissions the propulsion can allow her to fly for a short period of time.
None; she formerly had to be in the vicinity of her daughter to access to her abilities.
- She and her daughter's name have been mixed up in Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #26.
- There has been some continuity errors in the flashbacks as Lana should be 17 as she was in Peter's class before his death, rather that 15.
- 5 Appearances of Lori Baumgartner (Earth-1610)
- 2 Images featuring Lori Baumgartner (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Lori Baumgartner (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Lori Baumgartner (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Lori Baumgartner (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|