Gargouille was a member of a faction of Acolytes led by Exodus who participated in an assault on Wundagore Mountain in the European country of Transia, home of the enigmatic scientist known as the High Evolutionary. The Evolutionary had developed a powerful mutagenic compound known as Isotope-E, which the Acolytes coveted for themselves.
Gargouille retained her mutant powers after M-Day.
When the X-Men were looking for Exodus in order to find Sinister's Marauders he had recently joined, they assaulted the former Acolytes who had refused to follow him: Neophyte, Projector, Vindaloo and Gargouille. They were defeated and Projector then answer to Logan's question about Exodus' current location.
She was recently seen on the streets, homeless and beging for money. As everyone ignored her, she went back to her 'home' in the sewers, to see a companion or boyfriend of her. Once there a Predator X met her, and it is assumed that she died.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Gargouille was a Mutant who possessed a a diminutive stature and a highly dense body. This combination gave her:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Coordination
- Superhuman Endurance
Gargouille also possessed:
- Hyper-Keen Senses
- Talons: Gargouille possessed razor-sharp talons on her hands and feet.
- Horns: Gargouille possessed demonic like horns on her head.
- Wings: Gargouille possessed large leathery wings that granted her natural flight.
|Power Grid |
- 10 Appearances of Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- 4 Images featuring Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Marvel Encyclopedia Vol 2: X-Men
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: