HistoryEditLancaster Sneed is the nephew of Sir Denis Nayland Smith and before becoming an agent for MI-6, he was a carnival performer. After he stole an experimental exoskeleton, he became Shockwave. As Shockwave he has been a member of the Oriental Expediters and the Golden Dagger Sect. He later became one of S.H.I.E.L.D. Deltites.
He has been the ally of many masterminds and criminals including Zaran, Razor Fist, Fah Lo Suee, Tarrant/Griswold, Fu Manchu and Brynocki.
He has faced Shang-Chi on several occasions; although once, Shang-Chi thought he was fighting the real Shockwave but in fact it was a robot duplicate being controlled by Doctor Doom.
Shockwave was later involved in a R.A.I.D terror plot in London, only to be foiled by Union Jack.
He later joined up with The Hood as part of Hood's Army. When Tony Stark was a fugitive from Norman Osborn, Shockwave was sent to capture Stark in Bayeux, France. He was defeated when Tony electrocuted him with his arc reactor.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Superhuman strength and electric blasts and armor provided by his exoskeleton.
|Power Grid |
AbilitiesExperienced martial artist, intelligence agent and demolitions expert.
Armor provides superhuman strength.
The armored exoskeleton that gives him his superhuman powers. The suit was later water-proofed to avoid shorting out on contact with water.
- Lancaster has been identified as one of the 142 registered superheroes who appear on the cover of the comic book Avengers: The Initiative #1.
- 36 Appearances of Lancaster Sneed (Earth-616)
- 1 Images featuring Lancaster Sneed (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lancaster Sneed (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lancaster Sneed (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Lancaster Sneed (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|