Nightcrawler is a teenage student at the Xavier Institute a friendly nature. Mystique is his birth mother and Rogue his foster sister. It is shown in the episode Shadowed Past, he was apparently experimented on by Magneto as an infant, and accidently dropped into a river by Mystique. He used a holographic inducer shaped like a wristwatch to look human to go to school, making him appear as a normal teen.
He had a very close friendship with Kitty Pryde that even hints at a possible relationship, although he later ended up dating one of his non-mutant classmates, Amanda Sefton. When Mystique was turned to stone, he tried to be there for his mother and sister and became torn over the conflict between the two.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSee Kurt Wagner (Earth-616)#Powers
AbilitiesSee Kurt Wagner (Earth-616)#Abilities
Strength levelNormal human male
He can be hurt and get ill just as easily as a normal human
EquipmentHe wears an image inducer that disguises him as a normal human
- Kurt's worst nightmare was revealed to be teleporting into and geting stuck in the world he passes through during teleportation.
- In the X-Men Evolution animated series, Nightcrawler is a teenage student at the Xavier Institute with much the same friendly nature and demeanor as his comic book counterpart, although he does not appear to be religious at this point in his life.
- He was voiced by Brad Swaile.
- 52 Appearances of Kurt Wagner (Earth-11052)
- 30 Images featuring Kurt Wagner (Earth-11052)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kurt Wagner (Earth-11052)
- Character Gallery: Kurt Wagner (Earth-11052)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Kurt Wagner (Earth-11052)
- Characters killed by Nightcrawler
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|