Simply put, while Rama-Tut, Kang, Scarlet Centurion and Immortus all started as Nathaniel Richards of Earth-6311, and their histories overlap, all the time travelling has schismed their timelines. Putting aside the non-Richards' Kangs (from timelines where Kang was slain, and his armor and Kang identity stolen by others, as witnessed with the Cross-Time Kangs), we know of:
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, but in later life became nostalgic and became the semi-benevolent Rama-Tut again.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, and then became Scarlet Centurion (who fought the Squadron Supreme)
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, who became Immortus
- Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but detoured as Iron Lad first
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, and didn't change to another identity. There were many of these, but Immortus cleaned up his own timeline by manipulating the Kang's into killing each other off and then absorbed the memories of all into a single Kang.