- Laughter is good! It buoys a warrior's fighting spirit, and disheartens his enemies! Often has Ulik's laughter mingled with the screams and lamentations of those he wouldst disembowel!
- -- Ulik
Appearing in "If This Be My Quest"Edit
- Lost Gods
- Clarissa(First appearance) (Model)
- Marilyn(First appearance) (Model)
- Tina(First appearance) (Model)
- Sharon(First appearance) (Production assistant)
- Forest Hills
- Queens Boulevard (First appearance)
- Belleville, New Jersey
- Los Angeles, California
- Malibu, California
Synopsis for "If This Be My Quest"Edit
The Men In Black are beginning to target more and more of the Lost Gods. In Asgard, Geirrodur sends Ulik to assist them because he suspects he knows who the Men In Black serve, and that one cannot be allowed to win, ever. During the battle, Ulik tears open the faceplate of the armored warrior, and recognizes his race. Ericka and Howie head back to check on his aunt Freda and discover an old trunk with Asgardian weapons in it.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Journey into Mystery Vol 1 504 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Journey into Mystery series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|