The past history of the Red Skull of Earth-77105 mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart up until Baron Zemo's final wartime battle with Captain America and Bucky. In this reality, Cap and Bucky would survive the encounter and destroy Zemo's drone plane.
Zemo would retreat back to the Red Skull's hide out to report his failure. Furious at Zemo's inability to complete his mission the Red Skull would blast Zemo with a weapon that would put him in suspended animation for 20-30 years and dump him in his castles dungeon. With his plot foiled and capture imminent, the Red Skull would abandon his troops and escape back to Germany.
The Red Skull's subsequent activities and if he survived the end of World War II remain unrevealed.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Seemingly those of Johann Shmidt (Earth-616)#Powers
- 1 Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-77105)
- Media Johann Shmidt (Earth-77105) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Johann Shmidt (Earth-77105)
- Quotations by or about Johann Shmidt (Earth-77105)
- Character Gallery: Johann Shmidt (Earth-77105)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Johann Shmidt (Earth-77105)
- Characters killed by Red Skull
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|