During the 11th Century, Thor faced off with the Celestial-powered being called Apocalypse. Seeking revenge, Thor blessed Jarnbjorn with his own blood to embue it with the power to pierce Celestial armor. Eventually Thor lost Jarnbjorn. Kang the Conqueror recovered Jarnbjorn from Baron Mordo's tomb in Brazil.
The axe was then stolen from Kang by the Apocalypse Twins during their training under him. Uriel and Eimin used the weapon to kill Celestial Gardener outside the Starcore space station and become the new Apocalypse.
- No special notes.
- "Jarnbjorn" means "Iron Bear" and is written as you would say it in a norwegian dialect.
- 20 Appearances of Jarnbjorn
- 1 Media Jarnbjorn was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Jarnbjorn
- Item Gallery: Jarnbjorn
- Fan-Art Gallery: Jarnbjorn