Bio from Cerebro
Very little is known of Logan, the man we refer to as Wolverine. Department H and the Weapon X facility did their best to eliminate Wolverine's past, and all other vestiges of his humanity in an attempt to make him a more efficient killer. On the exterior he is a living weapon, imbued with a healing factor that compensates for nearly any injury, and a skeleton and claws that are all but indestructible. At his core however, he is much, much more. He is both noble and savage, the prototypical masterless samurai, seeking to understand his past in the hopes that it will lead to a brighter future.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Seemingly those of his Earth-10005 counterpart.
- 1 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-TRN007)
- 2 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-TRN007)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-TRN007)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-TRN007)
- Fan-Art Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-TRN007)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: