|Real Name||James Howlett|
|Aliases||Logan, Weapon X|
|Relatives||X-23 and other duplicates (clones)|
|Base Of Operations||Xavier Institute, Westchester County, New York|
|Place of Birth||Canada|
|First Appearance||Last Appearance|
|Wolverine and the X-Men (TV series) Season 1 9||Wolverine and the X-Men (TV series) Season 1 26|
At some point in the world Charles Xavier awakes in a post apocalyptic future where Sentinels now rule and mutants and humans are both nearing extinction. Following his capture Xavier encounters Bishop in a mutant internment camp. To Bishop's surprise, the old man is the Charles Xavier that Wolverine had always talked about.
According to Bishop, Wolverine was captured and never heard from again, presumed dead. Although it is later revealed that he was alive with a team of X-23 clones. He later rescued Xavier and the others. When asked what happened in the past that caused this future, Wolverine replied by saying they couldn't get Jean back and then he said I was the flaw and not wanting to go any further. Due to this it is not known what did cause this future since the present day timeline was saved. He later lead the final battle against Master Mold.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSeemingly those of James Howlett (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of the James Howlett (Earth-616)#Abilities.
- Steve Blum provides the voice of Logan.
- 7 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-80920)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-80920) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-80920)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-80920)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-80920)
- Fan-Art Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-80920)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|