In this universe, Evan Sabahnur ascended as the new Apocalypse and became the greatest threat that the world had ever faced. Logan was forced to create an X-Force consisting of various different heroes in order to defeat Evan. The world then elected X-Force as their rulers in order to prevent someone like Evan from ever emerging again. X-Force began policing the world and started off by killing every single criminal. They then invented a system that allowed them to kill a criminal as soon as he made up his mind to commit a crime. At some point in time, he and Psylocke fell in love.
When X-Force from the past arrived in the future, Logan and the future X-Force attempted to track them down in order to preserve their timeline. They succeeded and Logan whispered something to his past self before sending them back to the present. Later it was revealed that he told his past self that he couldn't bring himself to kill Daken and Daken killed the students of his school as a result.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Same as James Howlett (Earth-616)#Powers
- 3 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-12928)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-12928) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-12928)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-12928)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-12928)
- Fan-Art Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-12928)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|