Having known Winter Soldier from their time working together in World War II (then known as Bucky), Captain America said that he wouldn't fight Winter Soldier because of their work during the War. Even though he said that, Winter Soldier proceeded to fight the New Avengers, with no success and escaping to finish his mission with Radioactive Man.
Seeing as the Avengers followed him and Radioactive Man, Winter Soldier layed a trap for the heroes, overlooking the fact that they could just jump over it. Meeting up with him and Radioactive Man near the engine, Captain America knew he had no choice but to kill Winter Soldier. After disposing of him and Radioactive Man, the Avengers then went on to save the other engines from Fin Fang Foom.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSame as James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-616)#Powers
Strength levelSame as James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-616)#Strength
EquipmentA uniform composed of steel mesh and chain mail. 'Formerly' (as the Winter Soldier) body armor, (as Bucky) a bullet proof fabric costume. Mechanic Arm.
sniper rifles and various other automatic weapons
- 2 Appearances of James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-6109)
- Images featuring James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-6109)
- Quotations by or about James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-6109)
- Character Gallery: James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-6109)
- Fan-Art Gallery: James Buchanan Barnes (Earth-6109)
- Characters killed by Winter Soldier
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: