- It's time to play hero! For a little while at least -- then it's time to play looter!
- -- Ant-Man
Appearing in "World War Hulk"Edit
- Black Fox
- Damage Control
- Black Bolt (Cameo)
- Hulkbuster Armor (Cameo)
Synopsis for "World War Hulk"Edit
Ant-Man and Damage Control rescue New Yorkers buried beneath rubble in Times Square. Ant-Man is still operating under his dual identity of the Slaying Mantis. The Visioneer stops him and reveals that she knows he is in love with her. Eric is stunned, but there is no debating the Visioneer’s empathic abilities. The tension is broken as Monstro points to a huge warship hovering in the sky. A holographic projects forward revealing the Hulk holding the limp form of Black Bolt. The Hulk gives the people of New York twenty-four hours to evacuate the city, or he else he will destroy it.
As the deadline expires, Ant-Man ventures into the wreckage to "help survivors" (although his true motive is looting). He sneaks upon the Hulk's back and enters his stomach through the mouth. He tries causing as much damage as possible, but his efforts are wasted as he discovers that the Hulk's innards are just as durable as his exterior. He exits through the Hulk's nose just as the mammoth begins fighting with Iron Man. Ant-Man is caught in the carnage and gravely injured. When he awakens, he finds himself in a S.H.I.E.L.D. medical facility with Mitch Carson standing over him.
- This issue is a World War Hulk crossover.
- The events from this issue take place concurrently with events from World War Hulk #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Irredeemable Ant-Man Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Irredeemable Ant-Man series
- Images from Irredeemable Ant-Man Vol 1 10
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|