Norman Osborn wears a full battlesuit patterned after the heroic images of Captain America and Iron Man. The battlesuit was cobbled together from StarkTech that had been confiscated from Tony Stark's armory at Avengers Tower shortly after H.A.M.M.E.R.'s formation. However, Osborn lacked the technical expertise on how to operate the armor's repulsor generators efficiently (replacing it with the not as powerful Uni-Beam projector star-shaped output), making it less powerful than Stark's Iron Man armors. It was hacked into and shut down for good by Iron Man at the end of the Seige of Asgard due to the armor based off an older design and has been not in use since.
During the Red Skull's invasion of America the armor was vaporized by Skadi.
- No special notes.
- The Iron Patriot Armor appears to be basically an outdated Iron Man armor that was painted with the colors of Captain America.
- Is suggested that it had similarities with the outdated Iron Man Armor Model 29
- Osborn altered the unibeam from the simple forms Stark use (like a circle or a trapezoid) to a star, reducing the amount of energy released by it making it a much weaker beam.
- On-set images of filming for the 2013 film Iron Man 3 shows actor James Badge Dale, as Eric Savin, wearing a battlesuit similar to the Iron Patriot armour.
- In Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (Animated Series) during a mission in space Captain America wears an armor very similar to the Iron Patriot armor.
- 100 Appearances of Iron Patriot Armor
- 27 Images featuring Iron Patriot Armor
- Item Gallery: Iron Patriot Armor
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Patriot Armor
Links and References