- Even this far in the future the bad guys are corny as ever.
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Frenzy In A Far-Flung Future!"Edit
- Tony Stark (Earth-68091) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Frenzy In A Far-Flung Future!"Edit
An unarmored Tony Stark is kidnapped by time-traveling soldiers from the future and brought forward in time to be executed for a crime he has yet to commit in creating the super computer Cerberus which rules the world through its army of mindless humanoids and robot servators. Spared by only the odd intervention of the Cerberus’s forces seeking to crush the rebels, Tony and a rebel named Krylla escape from the overrun lair into the future world on the run. Krylla turns out to have not been set on the plan of killing Tony and as a historian herself takes him to a museum where she learned about his role in creating the now present future. There Tony is able to turn into Iron Man as he discovers a relic suit of armor of his now on display. Alerted by the energy of the Armor, Cerberus sends robots and a massive manifestation of the computer into combat with Iron Man. The computer however is forced into a loop of contradiction leading to its own overload when it is revealed that its creator Tony Stark is under the helmet. It can not put self preservation over protecting its creator and explodes.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It To Shell-Head". Letters are published from David Lomazoff, Bob Gale, Bettina C. Helms, John Morris, Julius Gabriel, and Jack Moore.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 5
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|