Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- Geez man, get a room! Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. What I meant was... Get a suite!
- -- Rhodey Rhodes
Appearing in "The Thought That Killed"Edit
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Dr. Erica Sondheim (Death)
- Rae LaCoste
- Stark Enterprises
- Rhodey Rhodes
- Bambi Arbogast (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed scientists
- Unnamed guards
- Justin Hammer
- Tony Stark 2.0 (First appearance)
- Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day) (Only in flashback)
- Beetle (Abner Jenkins) (Only in flashback)
- Stingray (Walter Newell) (Only in flashback)
- Titanium Man (Kondrati Topolov) (Only in flashback)
- Kathy Dare (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Iron Man Armor MK VII (Only in flashback)
- Beetle Armor (Only in flashback)
- Titanium Man Armor (Gremlin's) (Only in flashback)
- Stingray Battle Suit (Only in flashback)
- Stilt-Man Suit (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man's Briefcase
- Suppression Drones
Micheline. Layton. Two voices that defined Iron Man come together to tell the untold story of his most dire hour – Armor Wars 2!
This story is non-canonical to Earth-616.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 258.1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|