- Then I haven't beaten my curse after all.
- -- Bruce Banner
Appearing in "The Man Who Would Be Hulk"Edit
- Dr. Maxwell
- Titanium Man
- Sgt. Cortez
- Vic Martinelli (First appearance)
- Dick Martinelli (Mentioned)
- Hal (security guard)
Synopsis for "The Man Who Would Be Hulk"Edit
Tony, Lang, and Sondheim restrain Banner and contact Dr. Maxwell of Gamma Base for help but he has no suggestions. Sondheim finally calms Banner to normal with sound waves and they search for a new cure. However, Banner transforms into the Hulk again and breaks out of his restraints. Iron Man evacuates the area personnel and engages the Hulk in battle ultimately knocking him unconscious by channeling all of his power into a single punch. However, Iron Man collapses from the effort, completely inert.
- Vic Martinelli is mistakenly referred to as "Dick" Martinelli.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Bob Theissen, Elias Spanos, and Eleizabeth Holden.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LF673.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 132 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Iron Man series
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 132
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|