When Tony Stark returned to Earth, after deciding to take time to clear his mind, he started creating many new technologies for himself.
One of these being this new armor, primarily used by Tony to test new technological developments.
Being powered by the R.T. node, this armor is composed of a liquid smart-metal which can be easily stored in a briefcase and be aligned to a subdermal guide and form the suit exoskeleton. Its composition allows the user of the suit to attach/de-attach different kind of modules depending on the situation, in a similar (but more limited) way to the Iron Man Armor Model 13. The suit can also be retracted into a "backpack", to allow its user arms' and legs' mobility, but easy to immediate assembly.
This armor features the newest Stark Omniversal Multitasking Software, which allows it to be remotelly by Stark via his Space Armor MK III in case he would be needed on Earth during his journey in space along the Guardians of the Galaxy, allowing a communication from seven hundred light years of distance approximatelly.
The armor features regular weaponry such as repulsor rays, employing the latest version, Mark IVa.
Known modules include:
- Wrist-mounted armor-piercing taser gun.
- Hacking units
- UV laser.
- Repulsor minigun.
- Explosive decompression unit.
- Augmented back-thrusts.
- Anti-electric-counter-measure shield.
- No special notes.
- This model armor bears a striking resemblance to the MC2 Universe hero Mainframe or to the MK III of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a different color palette.
- 25 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 40
- 12 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 40
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 40
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 40
Links and References