Iron Man used this armor to battle the Hulk which was a very brutal fight. It was heavily damaged by the collapse of Stark Tower; its remains were briefly possessed by the extradimensional demon named Zom. It was subsequently deactivated and was presumably salvaged by Stark Industries or S.H.I.E.L.D. later.
When Tony Stark undertook his reformed company Stark Resilient, a model of this armor was dismantled and melted.
Rockets are used to boost the armor's punches. An injector was loaded with anti-gamma radiation nanites; however these had been tampered with and were ineffective in battle.
Iron Man's battle with the Hulk is seen simultaneously in both issues.
- No trivia.
- 8 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 37
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 37 was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 37
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 37
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 37
Links and References