Tony Stark began using this armor during the time that he served as the United States Secretary of Defense. This model was subsequently replaced by the Extremis Armor.
The armor standard's weaponry included repulsors, uni-beam and sonics. Concussion blasts were used against the Hand. Zero-point energy was used against Michael Pointer.
Via voice command, the armor went into "Battle Mode." If separated by magnetism, it could reform and return to Stark.
Defensively, a repulsor shield could be extended to protect the armor and allies in combat.
An integrated remote command could override other Iron Man armors as a safety feature.
Security was enhanced by upgrades to anti-tampering devices.
This profile acts as a catch-all for armor appearances post-Tin Man pre-Extremis as well as in New Avengers.
- 53 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 29
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 29 was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 29
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 29
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 29
Links and References