It was used by Stark to infiltrate the Heaven's Hand fortress in the area formerly known as East Germany.
The Stealth Armor maximizes concealment over everything else. As a result, it is more fragile and cannot fit into a briefcase.
Radar-absorbing coating, ECM jamming, and a wave-modifying plasma layer held by a forcefield distort incoming radar and sonar signals. Emissions from the jets are washed by supercooled air as the boots themselves have liquid oxygen rings. If discovered, it could launch chaff.
Subterranean equipment was added for reaching underground areas. The sensory systems were upgraded for stealth missions, including an "auto-camera" with microfilm.
The original model had no weapons systems.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 11 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 7
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 7 was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 7
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 7
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 7
Links and References