This suit was intended to only be a test model. However, Stark was soon forced to use it alongside and later against James Rhodes.
After Stark was forced to abandon the armor on a mission, Doctor Demonicus found it. He was quickly defeated.
It very much resembles the Mark I armor, only with a much more streamlined appearance and lack of shoulder antenna.
It incorporated repulsors, a uni-beam and flight, but was not as powerful as the more recent red and gold.
Improvements were made to the joint systems and cooling.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 10 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK VI
- Media Iron Man Armor MK VI was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK VI
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK VI
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK VI
Links and References