- I can't believe I'm about to give this advice to a Hulk...but I'm guessing you're going to try to talk to the boy? That's...good, as his father, you might be able to end this peacefully...but you've got a whole planet to defend...and a whole new family. ...And meanwhile the only thing we know about this boy on K'ai is that, whatever he's been through...he may be trying to kill us all. So by all means, talk to him...but don't forget how to smash.
Appearing in "Dark Son (Chapter Six) - First Contact"Edit
- Incredible Hulks
Synopsis for "Dark Son (Chapter Six) - First Contact"Edit
As Rogers and Hulk are resolving a solution to end Hiro-Kala's madness, Rogers suggests that as Hiro-Kala's father, Hulk could end his rampage with reasoning and peace. But Rogers also tells Hulk to remember to be aggresive if necessary. Hulk then turns his attention to the rest of The Incredible Hulks and asks them what they are. Skaar replies that they're Hulks.
Hulk then states that Hiro-Kala is a Hulk too. The humans couldn't reach out to him. They wouldn't even try. But The Hulks would. Because they know what it's like to be Hulks and to be called monsters.
Afterwards Red She-Hulk, Korg, and Skaar go to the Shadowforge section of the Stone Ship to start making weapons for their attack on K'ai and Hiro-Kala. The Shadowforge is where the Warbound made weapons for Hulk's war on Earth.
Apparently, Hulk made a deal with Banner and is on the verge of breaking that deal entirely, by not releasing Banner at a certain cue. When he finally does, Banner then gives The Hulks earpieces that will let them communicate with each other at a certain limit from each other.
During this time, the ship has been preparing for warpspeed to K'ai. While Hulk's crew are on diffrent missions, Banner eventually meets Hiro-Kala, and so does Hulk.
Appearing in "'Til Death Do Us Part"Edit
- Heartless Crew (Only Appearance)
Synopsis for "'Til Death Do Us Part"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- As the Hulk's long-lost son Hiro-Kala rockets towards us across the solar system, Steve Rogers and the Secret Avengers face a much more immediate threat -- three tons of Incredible Hulks cutting loose right here on Planet Earth! Forced to choose between his son and his planet, whose side will the Hulk take? And how will that affect his fragile bonds with his savage son Skaar and his even more savage wife, the Red She-Hulk? No one can save you like your family. But no one can drive you crazier. And when you're talking about a family of Hulks, it's that second part that makes the whole world tremble in fear. Written by "Planet Hulk" scribe Greg Pak and featuring the Hulk debut of fan favorite penciller Barry Kitson. PLUS: the first two installments of the S.M.A.S.H. FILES, secret stories of the Incredible Hulks!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulks Vol 1 615 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulks series
- Images from Incredible Hulks Vol 1 615
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|