- Fun show... but Banner sent me here to kill a monster. He doesn't... he doesn't really know you, does he? Hah. Just tell him... tell him I'm done. The rest of you... work it out.
- -- Skaar
Appearing in "Sons of Wrath"Edit
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Skaar (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Red She-Hulk (Betty Ross)
- Amadeus Cho
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Wasp (Hank Pym)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
- Rebecca Banner (Only in flashback)
- Caiera the Oldstrong (Only in flashback)
- Brian Banner (Only in flashback)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Only in flashback)
- Daken (Only in flashback)
- General Axeman Bone (Only in flashback)
- War Machine (Jim Rhodes)
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Photon (Monica Rambeau)
- Fantastic Four
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
- Greenwich, Connecticut
- Los Angeles
- San Andreas Fault
- West Virginia
- Gilmer County
- Ocean City
Synopsis for "Sons of Wrath"Edit
A brief flashback shows young Banner being attacked by his father. In the present, Hulk has resurfaced. A recording, made by Banner two weeks previously, is played, advising everyone to keep clear, if Skaar is to kill Hulk. Skaar then engages Hulk. When his sword simply bounces off Hulk's chest, Skaar taps into Earth`s tectonic plates, absorbing kinetic energy with his Old Power, giving him power to punch Hulk all the way to West Virginia. But Hulk begins to fight now, pummeling Skaar, even in his stone form. Hulk admits that he could simply kill him, but is not interested in fighting. Tossed aside, Skaar remarks that Caiera said Hulk was good, but not did not know that meant weak, revealing to Hulk that his Caiera was alive in Sakaar's stones, until he fed it to Galactus. Hulk feels hard thumps in his heart, remembering his time on Sakaar with Caiera. That, combined with the trauma Banner suffered under his father was enough to make him punch Skaar straight into space. He then leaps high into the sky and grapples his son as he is falling back to Earth. They fight through the ocean, before ending up in Maryland. Betty, as Red She-Hulk, joins the fight, attempting to save her husband from his son. But Skaar simply punches her into the side of a building, causing it to shudder. Remembering how helpless Banner was to save his mother, Hulk lets out a huge thunder clap, sending the sands were they were fighting to stabilize everyone's fall from the building. Skaar was astounded that his father saw people in danger, while he didn`t, before recieving a beat by Hulk. Beaten, Skaar admits that he is not fighting Hulk, because he is not the monster Banner said he was. He then transforms back into child form. Feeling regret Hulk returns to Banner and embraces his son.
Appearing in "Act III: Slave To Memory"Edit
- General Axeman Bone (Enslaved)
Synopsis for "Act III: Slave To Memory"Edit
Hiro-Kala gives the Old Power to the K'aitian Worldmind to prevent K'ai from falling apart. He then gains the powers and memories of the K'aitian Worldmind and experiences the memories of his father, the Hulk. He learned that they shared something in common: lost love. Hiro-Kala then sets out to restore K'ai, regaining the trust of his subjects. However, Axeman Bone refuses to yield. But Hiro-Kala reshapes his axe into chains to bound him, so that he would serve as a reminder of what Hiro-Kala had lost. He then speaks to the people of K'ai, stating that he is nothing like his father, who brought the light of hope. So, out of darkness, he will be their Dark Son.
- No special notes.
- THE HULK HAS RETURNED. And three years of epic storytelling explodes as GREK PAK and PAUL PELLETIER bring you the biggest conclusion imaginable--SKAAR, SON OF HULK, finally confronts the father who abandoned him at birth in pain and fire. It's the heartrending, senses-shattering climax to WORLD WAR HULKS--and the Incredible Hulks will never be the same!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 611 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 611
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|