- For two minutes, there is no light in the tunnel but the Hulk's radioactive body. No sound but labored breathing and the Hulk's fists on the Abomiation's torso. And if two minutes doesn't seem like a long time, try counting it out a. Second. At. A. Time.
- -- Narration
Appearing in "Lastlegs"Edit
Synopsis for "Lastlegs"Edit
The Hulk, in a delusional state thanks to Mercy, battles the Abomination; Col. St. Lawrence and General Ross begin a power struggle over who will stop the Hulk.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 459 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 459
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|