Appearing in "Hiding Behind Mosques"Edit
- Marlo Chandler
- Betty Ross
- Rick Jones
- Gretta Rabin
- Max Meer (Gretta's pawn)
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned)
- Crowd controlled by Gretta
- United States of America
- Wailing Wall
- Jerusalem Hospital
- Germany (Only in flashback)
- Dachau (Only in flashback) Camp
Synopsis for "Hiding Behind Mosques"Edit
After fighting for a while, Hulk is able to convince Sabra that his intentions are good. He tells her about the kid, Max Meer, and about Achilles intentions to kill the boy. Hulk and Sabra find Achilles but a group of people following Rick Jones, runs over the boy, leaving him very very injured. The boy is hospitalized right away. Hulk and Achilles return to the Mount. Greata, the Jewish president's daughter, stays by Max's side. Alone and unheard, she mentions that she is the source of Max's mental powers, which she'll use to hide herself and dominate the world.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Incredible Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Volume 7.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 387 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 387
Links and ReferencesEdit