Appearing in "Exposition"Edit
- Marlo Chandler
- Betty Ross
- Rick Jones
Synopsis for "Exposition"Edit
Hulk, captured by the Pantheon, is taken to the group's headquarter, the Mount. Hulk frees himself (saying he pretended to be unconscious to be taken to their place so he could trash them) and defeats Ajax, the strongest of the Pantheon. Before any other Pantheon's member tries to stop the Hulk, Agamemnon, the Pantheon's leader, shows up and stops the fight. Agamemnon explains the reason behind bringing the Hulk to the Mount is to invite Ol'Greenskin to join the group. Meanwhile, Marlo Chandler invites Betty Ross to be her roommate.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Incredible Hulk Visionaries: Peter David Volume 6.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 381 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 381
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|