Appearing in "Hook, Line & Sinker!"Edit
- Great Beasts (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Hook, Line & Sinker!"Edit
Banner thinks about his own death and rebirth. He still prefers to die than be the other half of the monster and jumps to the void of the Crossroads. He doesn't die, but turns again into the Hulk. Then an energy beam hits him and holds on to his back. The Hulk tries to get free from it, but nothing seems to work, not even going through the portals to other worlds. Then the soul of Walter Langosky comes down from the ray expulsing Bruce Banner's soul from the Hulk. Walter explains to Bruce that he was looking for a mindless body because his own body was destroyed in a fight with the Great Beasts. He doesn't know that he has captured the Hulk and decides to get out of Hulk's body and return it to Bruce. Then something pulls him from the other side of the beam taking Hulk back to Earth and leaving Walter Langosky's soul in the Crossroads.
- This issue will be reprinted in the trade Incredible Hulk: Crossroads.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulk Vol 1 313 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Incredible Hulk series
- Images from Incredible Hulk Vol 1 313
Links and ReferencesEdit