It was used when Hulk confronted Iron Man (Tony Stark) over the production of gamma bombs when part of Stane International. The two met at a production plant. Stark acknowledged that Stane had conducted many illegal and unethical operations, but explained that this news was nothing more than a smear campaign. The two were able to settle the dispute and dismantle the plant.
The armor's magno-hydraulic pseudo-musculature provided greatly enhanced strength rated at 175 tons. Sensors were adapted to focus on detecting gamma radiation. It had impact-resistant carbon composite plating and an anchoring system. As it was an add-on, the systems of the Modular Armor were still functional.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 10 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 14
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 14 was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 14
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 14
- Fan-Art Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 14
Links and References