In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
It was used when Hulk confronted Iron Man (Tony Stark) over the production of gamma bombs when part of Stane International. The two met at a production plant. Stark acknowledged that Stane had conducted many illegal and unethical operations, but explained that this news was nothing more than a smear campaign. The two were able to settle the dispute and dismantle the plant.
The armor's magno-hydraulic pseudo-musculature provided greatly enhanced strength rated at 175 tons. Sensors were adapted to focus on detecting gamma radiation. It had impact-resistant carbon composite plating and an anchoring system. As it was an add-on, the systems of the Modular Armor were still functional.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 9 Appearances of Hulkbuster (Modular Addon)
- Media Hulkbuster (Modular Addon) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Hulkbuster (Modular Addon)
- Item Gallery: Hulkbuster (Modular Addon)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Hulkbuster (Modular Addon)
Links and References