|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Creators||Gerry Conway, John Buscema|
Hildegarde was an Asgardian Valkyrie, gifted with extraordinary strength and great skills with the sword. Odin sent Hildegarde and the Lady Sif to the Blackworld to face Ego-Prime. This epic adventure eventually led Hildegarde and Sif to New York City. Because of the Thunder god's insolence to his father, Odin banished Thor and his allies (including Hildegarde) to Midgard. While on Earth, Hildegarde resided at Avengers Mansion and assisted Thor in a number of adventures.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Hildegarde is not as svelte as the Thundergod's beloved Lady Sif. Her bulky physiology is a marked contrast to most females in the Marvel Universe.
- 42 Appearances of Hildegarde (Earth-616)
- Media Hildegarde (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Hildegarde (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Hildegarde (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Hildegarde (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Hildegarde (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|