- You have cancer, Mr. Sykes. In your pancreas, lungs, stomach...it's spreading too rapidly for treatment. I believe you had it prior to the accident, but the poisons you ingested...it has mutated. It's just...it's like nothing I've seen. ... Hard to be sure [you have] one month [left]...maybe two.
Appearing in "One Month to Live - Week One"Edit
- Dennis Sykes (First appearance)
- Kelly (First appearance)
- Abbey Sykes (First appearance)
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- unnamed thieves
- Mr. Negative
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH ONE MONTH TO CHANGE THE WORLD? An all-star creative roster brings you a weekly Marvel event! Featuring Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers! In a world of unlikely heroes, Dennis Sykes is about to become Marvel’s unlikeliest. Banker by day, struggling parent by night – and unhappy about it all. But when a tragic turn of events gives Dennis a 30 day death sentence, he discovers his accident comes with super-powers. And as the weeks in Dennis’ life tick down, he sets out to leave a mark one way or the other - - even if he has to go through Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers to do it. Everyone is the hero of their own story…but not every hero is a good guy.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Heroic Age: One Month to Live Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Heroic Age: One Month to Live series
- Images from Heroic Age: One Month to Live Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks