The Hatut Zeraze were the secret police of until they were exiled by T'Challa, the Black Panther. They have since become freelance mercenaries but remained loyal to Wakanda.
The Hatut Zeraze were used by Shuri as a strike force to assault Atlantis, but both sides were decimated by an alien invasion. They were used many times throughout the Wakandan/Altlantean War and though the events of Infinity. They have grown angry of their former king, T'Challa and when they were given the chance they accused him of being a coward. It was because of their accusations that Shuri made the decision to ban T'Challa from Wakanda. Some Hatut Zeraze were made into robots and were sent after Namor, however the sender is unknown. If it wasn't for Spider-Man, saving him they would have succeeded in assassinating Namor.
Equipment: The Hatut Zeraze employ the following standard equipment:
- Vibranium Microweave Mesh: A Hatut Zeraze uniform incorparates a vibranium microweave mesh that robs incoming objects of their momentum. Bullets do not ricochet off but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave. Likewise, a Hatut Zeraze cannot be stabbed; however, the costume (and the Zeraze) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain.
- Cloaking Technology: A Hatut Zeraze's uniform is equipped with advanced cloaking technology which can render the user invisible.
- Energy-Dampening Boots: Energy regulators create varying fields from the Vibranium in the molded soles of a Hatut Zeraze's boots, enabling him to survive a fall of several stories and land like a cat. Given enough momentum, a Hatut Zeraze can also run on walls or skim across water. The field can be also used offensively to shatter or weaken objects.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: Various high-powered weapons
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 2 Hatut Zeraze (Earth-616) Members
- 7 Appearances of Hatut Zeraze (Earth-616)
- 4 Images that include Hatut Zeraze (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Hatut Zeraze (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Hatut Zeraze (Earth-616)
Links and References