|Real Name||Gregory Terraerton|
|Affiliation||Weapon X; Department K|
|Base Of Operations||Mobile|
|Place of Birth||Melbourne, Australia|
|Creators||Fabian Nicieza, Joe Madureira|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
|Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1||Death of Wolverine: The Weapon X Program #1|
Years later, he somehow came back to life as Slayback and used stolen Weapon X files on Kane and Deadpool to kidnap Copycat in order to use her as bait to find and kill Deadpool for killing him earlier.
Slayback once hired himself out to a scientist group who wanted to use Deadpool's healing factor as a possible cure for the Legacy Virus. He enjoyed carving on his old friend Wade's chest during the experiments.
He was later revealed to be alive, but he was killed by Sharp after test subjects from the Weapon X program escaped.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Cyber-morph, with augmented healing factor, strength, agility and speed.
|Power Grid |
- 11 Appearances of Gregory Terraerton (Earth-616)
- Media Gregory Terraerton (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Gregory Terraerton (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Gregory Terraerton (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Gregory Terraerton (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Gregory Terraerton (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|