After the birth of the Messiah Child, Bishop betrayed the X-Men and used nanomites leftover from Cassandra Nova's attack on the X-Men to corrupt the ONE Sentinels that watched over them from the events of M-Day and destroyed their home of the Xavier Institute. After much debate and a rescue mission of a few AWOL X-Men, Scott Summers, with the financial help of Warren Worthington III, decided to relocate in San Francisco where the people, and mayor, were more accepting.
This was the former residence of the X-Men.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Graymalkin Industries
- Location Gallery: Graymalkin Industries
- Images related to Graymalkin Industries
- Fan Art Gallery: Graymalkin Industries
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Graymalkin Industries
Links and References