- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (First appearance)
- Blackheart (First appearance) (Apparent Death)
- Mephisto (First appearance)
- The Hidden (Only Appearance)
- Ghost Rider's Chain
- Contract of San Venganza
The Plot of this Film is unknown.
- Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider / Johnny Blaze
- Matt Long as Young Johnny Blaze
- Eva Mendes as Roxanne Simpson
- Raquel Alessi as Young Roxanne Simpson
- Brett Cullen as Barton Blaze
- Wes Bentley as Blackheart
- Sam Elliott as Phantom Rider / The Caretaker / Carter Slade
- Peter Fonda as Mephisto
- Donal Logue as Mack
Ghost Rider (2007) is a movie based on the comic book series Ghost Rider published by Marvel Comics. It was directed by Mark Steven Johnson and stars Nicholas Cage as Johnny Blaze.
Stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze gives up his soul to become a hell-blazing vigilante, to fight against the power hungry Blackheart, the son of the devil himself.
On February 9, 2007, Marvel producer Avi Arad announced the development of Ghost Rider 2 at a press event. Peter Fonda has also expressed a desire to return as Mephistopheles. In early December, 2007, Nicolas Cage also has expressed interest to return in the lead role as Ghost Rider. Shortly after, in another interview he went on further to mention that he would enjoy seeing a darker story, adding, "He's not eating jelly beans anymore; he's getting drunk". He also suggested that the film could do with newly created villains.
- The film concludes with a rendition of the song "Ghost Riders in the Sky".
- Characters from Ghost Rider (film)
- Other things related to Ghost Rider (film)
- Film Gallery: Ghost Rider (film)
- Images from the film