Members from a top-secret program of KGB attempted to recreate the perfect super-being with an experiment called "Samy Siylny Pahuk", which would be an even more perfect and invincible Black Widow. They used combined DNA of the original Black Widow, as well as the a radioactive spider from Parker's stolen work in order to grant their subject, Galina Tsarfin, near genetic perfection. But she still failed to meet all of the sciencists's outlandish expectations.
Their next step involved impregnating Tsarfin with DNA stolen from Spider-Man. This procedure nearly guaranteed that their offspring would be everything the scentist hoped for and more.
Surprisingly, like a true spider, the experiment caused Tsarfin to give birth to not one genetically advance child, but 123. Subsequently, like a black widow, she viciously slaughtered the scientists responsible for her impregnation.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- 1 Appearances of Galina Tsarfin (Earth-1078)
- 2 Images featuring Galina Tsarfin (Earth-1078)
- Quotations by or about Galina Tsarfin (Earth-1078)
- Character Gallery: Galina Tsarfin (Earth-1078)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Galina Tsarfin (Earth-1078)
- Characters killed by Black Widow
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|