|Creators||J. Michael Straczynski, Tommy Lee Edwards|
|First Appearance||Last Appearance|
|Bullet Points #4||Bullet Points #5|
Galactus came to destroy Earth, and was unfettered in his plans, despite almost every powered person on the planet attacking him at once. Until The Hulk arrived. Galactus became furious when this silly little insignificant being refused to fall, even though he poured all of his own power down on top of him. As Norrin Radd saw this raw display of courage, he refused to let this world die, destroying Galactus' energy-converting machine. Galactus became too annoyed and left to search for easier sustenance.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Seemingly those of Galactus (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 2 Appearances of Galactus (Earth-70105)
- Media Galactus (Earth-70105) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Galactus (Earth-70105)
- Quotations by or about Galactus (Earth-70105)
- Character Gallery: Galactus (Earth-70105)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Galactus (Earth-70105)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|