Frank Hall was a genius scientist who worked for S.H.I.E.L.D and Nick Fury. An accident at his labs gave him the power to control gravity fields, and because of the danger he represented, he was put into coma and imprisoned in the super-human prison Raft.
Many years later, during a massive breakouts from the Raft and other prisons, Graviton woke up and wanted to get revenge on Fury. The combined efforts of Iron Man, Thor, Giant-Man, Wasp and Hulk managed to stop Graviton, who was put in custody by S.H.I.E.L.D. again, while the heroes who defeated him formed a team called The Avengers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSame as his Earth-616 counterpart
AbilitiesSame as his Earth-616 counterpart
Strength levelAble to take on five Avengers
His arrogance and pride
- 4 Appearances of Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- 1 Images featuring Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Quotations by or about Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Characters killed by Graviton
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|