|Real Name||Franklin Hall|
|Base Of Operations||Mobile|
|Unusual Features||Glowing eyes|
|Avengers Micro Episodes: Ant-Man & The Wasp Season 1 3|
Frank Hall was a genius scientist who worked for S.H.I.E.L.D and Nick Fury. An accident at his labs gave him the power to control gravity fields, and because of the danger he represented, he was put into coma and imprisoned in the super-human prison Raft.
Many years later, during a massive breakouts from the Raft and other prisons, Graviton woke up and wanted to get revenge on Fury. The combined efforts of Iron Man, Thor, Giant-Man, Wasp and Hulk managed to stop Graviton, who was put in custody by S.H.I.E.L.D. again, while the heroes who defeated him formed a team called The Avengers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSeemingly those of Franklin Hall (Earth-616)#Powers.
AbilitiesSeemingly those of Franklin Hall (Earth-616)#Powers.
Strength levelAble to take on five Avengers
His arrogance and pride
- 4 Appearances of Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Media Franklin Hall (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Quotations by or about Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Franklin Hall (Earth-8096)
- Characters killed by Graviton
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|