- It is not for nothing that I am called the Black Panther!
Appearing in "The Black Panther!"Edit
- New York City
- Wakanda (First appearance)
- Magnetic Wave Rider (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Black Panther!"Edit
The FF are invited to visit the hidden land of Wakanda by their leader the Black Panther. While the FF travel to the African nation, in the Hidden Land, the Inhuman royal family try their best to break open the Negative Zone Barrier around their land, even Karnak's ability to find flaws in anything fails to break open the barrier.
Arriving in Wakanda, the FF and Wyatt Wingfoot are brought into the nations technological forest, and attacked by the Black Panther, who easily bests them all in individual combat, but is defeated when the FF team up as a group. With the battle over, the Black Panther states that it was all a test of their abilities, and now that they have won the "hunt" they deserve an answer as to why they were summoned to this land.
- First appearance of the Black Panther, who will become an Avenger, a friend of the Fantastic Four, and a major character in the Marvel Universe.
- This issue also contains a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Phillip Pearson, Garland Storrow, Don Jarvis, Larry Bush, Dave Wieck & John Stuart, Eugene Bearringer, Doug Nikkel, and Donald J. Brown.
- This story is reprinted in Marvel's Greatest Comics #39
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 52 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 52
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|