- Reed, if we have to fight these guys, we're liable to kill them!
- -- Ms. Marvel
Appearing in "Death by Debate"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- Baron Brimstone (Walther Theodoric)
- Ramrod (Cyborg)
- Plantman (Samuel Smithers)
- The Quill
- Flying Tiger
- Thunderball (Eliot Franklin)
- The Eel (Edward Lavell)
- Mad Dog (Robert Baxter)
- Henry Peter Gyrich
- General Neddington
- Hamilton Nathanson
- U.S. House Subcommittee on Super Human Activities
- Congressman Pat Mullet
- Congressman James Pertierra
- Congressman Paul Grant
- Diego Ramierez
Synopsis for "Death by Debate"Edit
The FF testify before House Subcommittee on Super Human Activities regarding the proposed Super Human Registration Act (H.S. 39110). The proceedings are repeatedly disrupted by mostly obscure costumed super-villains.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 335 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 335
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|