Appearing in "A Small Loss"Edit
- Amazing Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Lansing
- Dr. Jefferson
- Frank Wilson
Synopsis for "A Small Loss"Edit
Mr. Fantastic seeks Dr. Octopus's help with Invisible Woman's radiation poisoning; Invisible Woman miscarries.
- In this issue, Sue miscarries. The child, Valeria, as we learn much later in the series, is saved by Franklin, to be born later.
- This issue features a letters page: ""Fantaastic Four Fan Page'. Letters are published from Randal Marshal Williams, Thomas Dangerfield, and Jon Crkvnki. This issue also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 267 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 267
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
|The art was fantastic as usual. Back then Byrne was at the helm and the characters were very real in terms of personality and they were consistent. Because of Byrne's mastery of facial expression, you could see the desperation in Reed as he tried to find a way to help his wife and unborn daughter. The story read quickly because of the pace it was written in, that is, until you hit the last page and stop dead. The ending was moving. It's a classic that stands the test of time. A 'must read' for any real fan.|