- The world must not lose a magnificent brain like mine!
- -- Doctor Doom
Appearing in "The Master Plan of Doctor Doom!"Edit
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Terrible Trio (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Master Plan of Doctor Doom!"Edit
After Reed deals with a dinosaur that has run a muck in the Baxter Building after being transported to the modern era via Doom's Time Machine, he scolds Thing and Johnny for their constant bickering. While Dr. Doom gathers three criminals Bull Brogin, Yogi Dakor and Harry Phillips to be his agents. Enhancing their natural abilities they become Dr. Doom's terrible trio. Bull gaining advanced strength, Phillips advanced hearing, and Dakor resistance to fire. He then sends them to capture the Fantastic Four.
While Bull captures the thing, Phillips captures Sue, and Dakor captures the Human Torch, while Dr. Doom captures Reed Richards with the aid of a robot built after the Thing. Taking them to his headquarters, Dr. Doom intends to trap them in a room that once a solar wave passes through would transport them into space. However, Sue traps Doom int a force field and in order to try and save his own hide Doom tries to find a way to disconnect the device but instead falls into the space opened in the floor, the FF manage to escape through the opening in the room, once again figuring Doom has perished for good.
- This issue contains a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Robert J. Egan, Richard E. Torg, Brady Flowers, Gary Mullins, Lana Fuller, Jerry Johnson, J.H. Gardner, Gary Martin, and Stephen Foston.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 23
Links and ReferencesEdit