Appearing in "The Eternity Machine"Edit
Synopsis for "The Eternity Machine"Edit
Prisoners of Gregory Gideon, the Fantastic Four learn that following their last encounter with Gideon he and his family went on a vacation. It led to tragedy when they were exposed to the radiation of a "safe bomb" which killed Gideon's wife, and bombarded both Gregory and Thomas with radiation which would soon consume their life. Gideon plots to use Reed and Sue in conjunction with his Eternity Machine in order to try and cure himself of the radiation which threatens to kill him.
Freeing themselves, the FF battle Gideon and eventually the Dragon Man arrives and joins the fray. During the battle, Gideon is killed, and the Dragon Man defeated. With Reed still unconscious, Sue tells the others that she is still not ready to rejoin the Fantastic Four and leaves.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 135 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 135
Links and ReferencesEdit