Appearing in "The Monster's Secret!"Edit
- The Monster from the Lost Lagoon (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Monster's Mate (Appears in flashback and main story)
- New York City
- Florida Coast (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Monster's Secret!"Edit
As Sue tries to prevent herself from drowning in the underwater cavern the monster had brought her. Reed continues to recover in the hospital, and at the Baxter building Johnny, and Ben recall their last encounter with the Monster from the Lost Lagoon.
As the Monster saves Sue and brings her aboard the ship, Reed revives and manages to escape from the hospital. Running into Johnny and Ben at the most probable location of the Monsters underwater hideout, the three heroes clash when Ben and Johnny believe that Reed is delirious and a danger to their rescue mission.
However it all turns out for naught, as the alien ship rises out of the water and the Monster exits with Sue and it's mate. Reed explains that the creature once again came to Earth because his mate was ill and was stealing medical supplied to heal her. However, not knowing how to administer the medicine, it kidnapped Sue to help him. With everything explained, and Sue returned to them safe and sound, the Monster and it's mate leave for the stars once more.
- This issue contains a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Paul Harman and Tom Cook.
- Reference the 1954 science fiction film "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" for Stan Lee's likely inspiration for this story, along with companion Fantastic Four issues #97 and #124.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 125 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 125
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Fantastic Four Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|